Thank you for reaching out to our team regarding your interest in selling!
Our Buy From Dealer Program creates a unique opportunity for companies in the auto industry to form a partnership with one of the world’s fastest growing automotive buyers and sellers here at Carvana. Our program is a hassle-free, worry-free option for Dealerships to sell their inventory that doesn’t leave Dealers vulnerable to bad inspections or weeklong no-sells.
To join this program you can do so by following the 2 step process below :
- Visit Carvana.com and create an account
- Navigate to the Sell/Trade tab at the top of the Carvana homepage and follow the instructions to generate the offer for your vehicle.
- Once the offer amount is generated select 'Save'
- Visit Carvanaaccess.com and submit a request directly to our team at :Submit a request – Carvana Access
- Once form submission has been sent please allow 24 hours for our team to review , once review is completed our team will reach out to collect vehicle images and additional information.
- For further instructions please visit :Step by Step Instructions
- Titles - All titles must be in the selling dealer's possession at the time of the transaction and must be transferable to Carvana.
- First-time sellers will be provided a Vendor Packet that will be required to be completed and returned prior to any purchase being completed.
- All offer amounts and vehicle details are subject to review and subject to adjustment or rejection
- Transportation costs from the vehicle's location to the nearest Carvana location will be deducted from the offer. Alternatively, the seller can choose to deliver the vehicle to the nearest Carvana location.
- A Bill of Sale will be provided for each purchase and is to be executed before offer is final.
- Payment will be made by Carvana to the selling dealer via Check or ACH as elected by the dealer.
- A reassigned title is to be forwarded using the FedEx account provided to dealer by Carvana.
- Automatic Rejections : At this time we DO NOT accept the following types of transactions ; Salvage , Flood , Fire History , Rollbacks OR Falsifying data at the time of submission/appraisal